Friday, May 3, 2013

IN & NOW: It's Fridayyyyyy!!!!

OMG!!! I've been so busy lately I did not have time to write here... so many things going on in my professional life but especially one in my personal life, I've started planning my wedding!!! Yes!!! I'm very happy about that, but at the same time it's consuming the few extra hours I have... but don't worry, I'm not leaving the blog behind, in fact I have many things to talk about here, a list of things I want to share with you, and I hope I get some time today to plan and write here for you... 

Meu Deus!!! Tenho estado tão ocupada ultimamente que não tive tempo de escrever aqui... tantas coisas acontecendo na minha vida profissional mas especialmente uma na vida pessoal, comecei a planejar meu casamento!!! Sim!!! Estou muito feliz com isso, mas ao mesmo tempo está consumindo as poucas horas a mais que tenho... mas não se preocupem, não vou deixar o blog para trás, aliás tenho muitas coisas para falar aqui, uma lista de coisas que quero compartilhar com vocês e espero que consiga um tempinho hoje para planejar e escrever aqui para vocês...


So I just wanted to tell you to hold on that next week I'm back on track and with lots of news!!! =) And...
Então, eu só queria dizer a vocês para aguentarem aí que na próxima semana estarei de volta à ativa e com muitas novidades!!! =) E...

No comments:

Post a Comment