Thursday, January 3, 2013

IN & NOW: New Year's Resolutions

 So the New Year has already started and some people are still thinking about their RESOLUTIONS!!! 
Então o Ano Novo já começou e alguma pessoas ainda estão pensando em suas RESOLUÇÕES!!!

Yes, I'm one of them!!! I have this habit of writing my resolutions and checking them later throughout the year. Sometimes I write on a piece of paper and put it in my wallet, but I think nowadays it's wiser to write them on an email to yourself, for example, or a message on your cell phone, or even on a electronic post-it on your notebook.
Sim, eu sou uma delas!!! Eu tenho esse hábito de escrever minhas resoluções e dar uma olhada depois durante o ano. Às vezes escrevo em um pedaço de papel e coloco na minha carteira, mas acho que hoje em dia é mais sábio escrever em um e-mail para você mesmo, por exemplo, ou uma mensagem no seu celular, ou mesmo em um post-it eletrônico no seu computador.

Let me help you to write your own resolutions with this funny video that shows the most common Resolutions people make every year... ENJOY!!!
Deixe-me ajudar vocês a escreverem suas próprias resoluções com este vídeo engraçado que mostra as Resoluções mais comuns que as pessoas fazem todo ano... CURTA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment