Monday, January 7, 2013

HAPPY B-DAY TO ME!!!

About to become 28... yes!!! Years go by so fast, especially when we do so much, which is my case... if there's something I HATE is wasting time... I'm always doing many things at the same time, I have several plans that are just a scratch at the moment for the lack of time, but they are going to be effective soon, and I always try to make do when something new and urgent comes up.
se você nunca for atrás de seu sonho
você nunca irá alcançá-lo
Prestes a fazer 28 anos... sim!!! Os anos passam tão rápido, especialmente quando fazemos tanto, que é o meu caso... se tem uma coisa que ODEIO é perder tempo... Estou sempre fazendo várias coisas ao mesmo tempo, tenho diversos planos que estão no papel no momento por falta de tempo, mas que vão sair do papel em breve, e sempre tento fazer dar certo quando surge algo novo e urgente.

I have already finished my degree, lived abroad in the meanwhile, finished another course, lived abroad again, but for a shorter time, started a post-graduation course, attended several online and live lectures and smaller courses, created the blog that I love so much and teaches and entertains so many people and also myself every day, always trying to be better and better at what I do. And it will never stop... and I LOVE it!!! Always dedicating myself for those activities and also working hard all the time, falling down and getting up, which brought me great part of the knowledge I have today.
Já terminei minha faculdade, morei no exterior durante isso, terminei outro curso, morei no exterior novamente, mas por um tempo mais curto, comecei uma pós, participei de várias palestras on-line e presenciais e pequenos cursos, criei o blog que amo tanto e ensina e diverte tantas pessoas e também a mim mesma todos os dias, sempre procurando ser cada vez melhor no que faço. E isso nunca irá parar... e eu AMO!!! Sempre me dedicando para essa atividades e também trabalhando duro o tempo todo, caindo e levantando, o que me trouxe grande parte do conhecimento que tenho hoje. 

So I'm very happy and proud to turn 28 this January 7th, 2013, an odd year, really SPECIAL!!!
Por isso estou muito feliz e orgulhosa de fazer 28 anos hoje, dia 7 de janeiro de 2013 um ano ímpar, realmente ESPECIAL!!!

Hope you all feel the same about this year and that it become special to each one of you in a single way!!!
Espero que todos vocês sintam o mesmo sobre este ano e que ele se torne especial para cada um de vocês de forma única!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment