Wednesday, July 4, 2012

YUMMY!!!: Alucci Alucci (São Paulo)

Well, after my search for the best place to go with my love, I ended up celebrating my Valentine's Day on a Friday last month at Alucci Alucci and I'd like to share with you what I thought about it.
Bem, depois da minha procura pelo melhor lugar para ir com meu amor, eu acabei celebrando o Dia dos Namorados em uma sexta-feira no mês passado no Alucci Alucci e eu gostaria de compartilhar com vocês o que eu achei de lá.


The place is very beautiful, nice and cozy, lots of couple tables, and even being so small, it has different areas to choose to sit: outside, in the porch, inside and in a mirror-wall area on the back.
O lugar é muito lindo, legal e aconchegante, com muitas mesas para casais, e mesmo sendo tão pequeno, tem áreas diferentes para escolher para se sentar: lá fora, na varanda, dentro e em uma área de parede espelhada nos fundos.


We ordered some drinks, I loved the red berries martini (the apple martini - which is my favorite - was not so good, tasted like lime).
Pedimos algumas bebidas, eu amei o martini de frutas vermelhas (o apple martini - que é o meu favorito - não estava muito bom, estava com gosto de limão).


As a starter I chose RAVIOLE TAPAS, tiny brie ravioli with a honey sauce to dip, very delicious, it's the most ordered appetizer and it's worth it!!!
De entrada eu escolhi TAPAS DE RAVIOLE, pequeninos raviolis de brie com um molho de mel para molhar, muito delicioso, é a entrada mais pedida e vale a pena!!!

Then I moved on to the entreè and ordered LEMON SPAGUETTINI WITH SHRIMP... I always order this combination when I eat out, but this time I was not so fortunate... the pasta was tasteless, even the 4 shrimps on it being good. Nothing special for the price you pay.
Depois passei para o prato principal e pedi SPAGUETTINI AO LIMÃO SICILIANO COM CAMARÕES... eu sempre peço essa combinação quando como fora, mas desta vez não tive muita sorte... a massa estava sem gosto, mesmo que os 4 camarões nela estivessem bons. Nada de especial pelo preço que se paga.


Anyway, the environment is very nice with cool songs playing. Besides, it gets pretty crowded after 10 pm. I suggest it for couples or singles going out for drinks and something to bite only.
De qualquer forma, o ambiente é muito legal com músicas descoladas tocando. Além disso, fica bem lotado depois das 22h. Eu sugiro o restaurante para casais ou solteiros saindo apenas para tomar algo e beliscar alguma coisinha. 


Have you noticed???
Você percebeu???

LEMON X LIME
LEMON (yellow) = limão siciliano (amarelo)
LIME (green) = limão tahiti (verde)

No comments:

Post a Comment