Wednesday, July 11, 2012

ROUND & ROUND: Road trip playlist

Last week I traveled a lot by car with my boyfriend: about 1000 miles!!! Can you imagine that??? And everyone knows that, besides getting sick of the same songs on the radio, we also get a bad transmission while on the road.
Semana passada eu vijei muito de carro com meu namorado: cerca de 1600 quilômetros!!! Você consegue imaginar??? E todo mundo sabe que, além de ficar de saco cheio das mesmas músicas da rádio, também temos uma transmissão ruim na estrada.




But luckily my boyfriend had a memory card full of our favorite songs and here is a list of the best ones I listened to during the road trip!!! Poor him who had to hear me singing along out loud all the songs!!! LOL


Mas por sorte meu namorado tinha um cartão de memória cheio com as nossas músicas favoritas e aqui está uma lista das melhores que ouvi durante a viagem de carro!!! Coitado dele que teve que me ouvir cantando em voz alta todas as músicas!!! Rs



1- Precious love - James Morrison
2- Not so usual - Jason Mraz
3- Love song - Sara Bareilles
4- Road trippin' - Red Hot Chili Peppers
5- Sunrise - Norah Jones
6- We just don't care - John Legend
7- Tailor made - Colbie Caillat
8- Whistle for the choir - Fratellis
9- Good luck - Vanessa da Mata + Ben Harper
10- One fine wire - Colbie Caillat 
11- Dream on Hayley - James Morrison
12- What am I to you - Norah Jones
13- Sleeping to dream - Jason Mraz
14- You give me something - James Morrison

Liked my playlist??? Any suggestion to continue this playlist??? Tell us!!!
Gostou da minha playlist??? Alguma sugestão para continuar essa playlist??? Conte para a gente!!!

1 comment: