Saturday, June 23, 2012

GET WHAT U SING: Kelly Clarkson - Stronger

Doesn't it feel like yelling when you hear that song???? LOVE IT!!!
Não dá vontade de gritar quando você ouve essa música??? AMO!!!
Today I'm coming up with a more difficult exercise... Here's the lyrics without the translation and you have to find 7 idioms or phrasal verbs that have the following definition (the expressions appear in the order):


Hoje inventei um exercício mais difícil... Aqui está a letra sem a tradução e você tem que encontrar 7 expressões idiomáticas ou phrasal verbs que têm a seguinte definição (as expressões aparecem na ordem): 


1- To be realistic about things
2- Ultimate success or victory, achieved after an apparent failure or loss
3- Weak and destroyed, hurt
4- Completely mistaken
5- To begin again
6- To change your life and continue living differently
7- To be recovered from something/somebody

Stronger 


You know the bed feels warmer

Sleeping here alone

You know I dream in color

And do the things I want

You think you got the best of me
You think you had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong

CHORUS
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes you a fighter
Footsteps even lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger.
Just me, myself and I
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

You heard that I was starting over with someone new
They told you I was moving on, and over you
You didn't think that I'd come back
I'd come back swinging
You try to break me but you'll see

CHORUS

Thanks to you I got a new thing started
Thanks to you I'm not the broken hearted
Thanks to you I'm finally thinking 'bout me
You know in the end the day you left was just my beginning
In the end...

CHORUS



KEY:
1- to dream in color
2- the last laugh
3- broken down
4- dead wrong
5- to start over
6- to move on
7- to be over 

MAIS FORTE


Sabe, a cama fica muito mais aquecida

Quando eu durmo aqui sozinha

Sabe, eu sonho com o que é real
E faço as coisas que quero fazer

Você acha que teve o melhor de mim
Acha que foi você quem riu por último
Aposto que você acha que tudo de bom se foi
Acha que você me deixou machucada
Acha que eu voltaria correndo para você
Querido, você não me conhece, você está completamente enganado

REFRÃO
O que não mata, fortalece
Faz você se sentir melhor
Não quer dizer que estou carente quando estou sozinha
O que não mata, torna você um guerreiro
Com  passos ainda mais leves
Não quer dizer que estou acabada só porque você se foi

O que não mata, fortalece, fortalece
Somente eu, euzinha e eu mesma
O que não mata fortalece
Faz você se sentir melhor
Não quer dizer que estou carente quando estou sozinha

Você ficou sabendo que eu estava recomeçando com outro
Eles contaram para você que estava seguindo a minha vida e que esqueci você
Você nunca imaginou que eu voltaria
Que eu voltaria com tudo
Você tenta me machucar, mas você vai ver

REFRÃO

Graças a você eu tenho alguém novo agora
Graças a você eu não sou quem está com o coração partido
Graças a você eu estou pensando em mim finalmente
Sabe, no final das contas, o dia que você me deixou foi apenas o meu começo
No final...

REFRÃO


No comments:

Post a Comment