Thursday, May 17, 2012

GET WHAT U SING: Will.i.am - Good times



Great Times

Bons Tempos 


I hope your ready
Espero que você esteja pronto
Great times are coming
Bons tempos estão vindo
I hope your ready
Espero que você esteja pronto
I see them coming around (x 2)
Eu os vejo se aproximando 

So lets celebrate the good times
Então, vamos celebrar os bons tempos
Celebrate the good times
Celebrar os bons tempos
Celebrate the good times
Celebrar os bons tempos
I just wanna have myself a good time
Eu só quero me divertir

Make some noise (x4)
Faça barulho

For the good time, good time, good time..., 
Para os bons tempos, bons tempos, bons tempos...
I'm living for the good time, good time, good time... (x3)
Eu vivo para os bons tempos, bons tempos, bons tempos...

I'mma rock out hell hell hell yeah
Eu vou agitar pra valer sim
Get the party poppin'
Fazer a festa bombar
Keep it rockin' up in here
Continue curtindo aqui
I'll be in the party with my hands in the air
Vou estar na festa com as minhas mãos para o ar
I go out and party like I just don't care
Saio e curto como se eu não ligasse para nada
Put your drinks up lets make a toast up in here
Levantem suas bebidas, vamos fazer um brinde aqui 
We gon' do it big do the most up in here
Vamos arrasar, aproveitar o máximo aqui
I just wanna chill with sexy mamas up in here
Só quero relaxar com as gatinhas aqui
Don't want no drama up in here
Não quero saber de drama por aqui
Let's get ready yeah yeah
Vamos ficar prontos sim, sim

I hope your ready....
Espero que você esteja pronto...

This song is so exciting and I really like it. Don't forget, many songs have spoken language in their lyrics, that's why we see "poppin'" (popping), "wanna" (want to), "I'mma" (I'm gonna/going to), etc. It's how people actually say these words, but they mean the same.

Essa música é muito animada e eu gosto muito dela. Não se esqueça, muitas músicas têm a língua falada em suas letras, é por isso que vemos "poppin'" (popping), "wanna" (want to), "I'mma" (I'm gonna/going to), etc. É como as pessoas dizem essas palavras na verdade, mas elas significam a mesma coisa.

By the way, check out the difference of some terms:

Aliás, deem uma olhada na diferença de alguns termos:



Lyrics - Letra (de música)
Letter - Letra (do alfabeto), carta
Handwriting - Letra (caligrafia)
Caps (Capital letter) - Letra maiúscula
Do something easily - Tirar de Letra 

No comments:

Post a Comment